Whenever you’re on a task, motivation and focus are the most important thing of all. However, there are many reasons you may be unable to focus. Stress is the biggest inhibitor of all! For students, exam related stress, being away from home and the uncertainty due to coronavirus is increasing stress levels. For the working millennial, financial stress, job security and working from home due to coronavirus hamper focus and increase stress
At such a time, motivation to keep going is of paramount importance and there’s nothing nicer than some powerful quotes to uplift your spirits!
Read these quotes below to give yourself that extra boost of motivation!
1. “Successful and unsuccessful people do not vary greatly in their abilities. They vary in their desires to reach their potential.” – John Maxwell
2. “I find that the harder I work, the more luck I seem to have.” – Thomas Jefferson
3. “Success is the sum of small efforts, repeated day in and day out.” – Robert Collier
4. “There are no traffic jams on the extra mile.” – Zig Ziglar
5. “If people only knew how hard I’ve worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn’t seem so wonderful at all.” – Michelangelo
6. “I’ve failed over and over and over again in my life. And that is why I succeed.” – Michael Jordan
7. “I don’t measure a man’s success by how high he climbs, but how high he bounces when he hits the bottom.” – George S. Patton
8. “Talent is cheaper than table salt. What separates the talented individual from the successful one is a lot of hard work.” – Stephen King
9. “I don’t love studying. I hate studying. I like learning. Learning is beautiful.” – Natalie Portman
10. “Successful people begin where failures leave off. Never settle for ‘just getting the job done.’ Excel!” – Tom Hopkins
If you need more motivation and uplifting, do go through our quotes on motivation, mindfulness, and overcoming anxiety! See our focus checklists and assess your focus levels for various stages of work.