There is a lot of amazing television content available right now. From network shows to online streaming services, we are spoiled for choice! They are so popular, that a common reason for being unable to sleep includes binge watching television late at night! However, with such great content online, it’s inevitable that great dialogue and lines are part of these shows. There are many great lines which will help cultivate mindfulness.
Let’s take a look at 10 mindfulness quotes from TV shows that will fill your day with positivity
1. “It would just make my heart soar if someone out there saw this and she said to herself: be strong, trust yourself, love yourself. Conquer your fears. Just go after what you want and act fast, because life just isn’t that long.” — The Office
2. “Believe in yourselves. Dream. Try. Do good.” — Boy Meets World
3. “Love doesn’t have to be a person. It can be a passion” — Crazy Ex-Girlfriend
4. “At some point, you just have to let go, move on. Because no matter how painful it is, it’s the only way we grow.” — Grey’s Anatomy
5. “You can find your anchor, right? Be your own anchor.” — Teen Wolf
6. “Remember, if you can’t love yourself, how the hell are you going to love somebody else?” — Ru Paul’s Drag Race.
7. “He is not the sun. You are.” — Grey’s Anatomy
8. “Every song ends, but is that any reason not to enjoy the music.” — One Tree Hill
9. Self-discipline begins with mastery of your thoughts. If you don’t control what you think, you can’t control what you do.” — Suits
10. “The way I see it, every life is a pile of good things and bad things. Hey. The good things don’t always soften the bad things, but vice-versa, the bad things don’t necessarily spoil the good things and make them unimportant.” — Doctor Who
Whenever you want a bit of positivity and good thoughts, read some of these mindful quotes. Remember, mindfulness is all about staying in the present moment with your thoughts and observing them without judgement!
Evolve’s guided audios are designed to add daily mindfulness into your life in a light and refreshing manner. The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!