It’s normal to require motivation when starting your day. Sometimes you feel lazy, tired and plain don’t want to start work. During the days of coronavirus, with working from home being more prevalent, focus and motivation are key commodities that you need more of everyday!
Here’s 10 motivational quotes to start your day right!
1. “People often say that motivation doesn’t last. Well, neither does bathing — that’s why we recommend it daily.” – Zig Ziglar
2. “Make each day your masterpiece.” – John Wooden
3. “The difference between ordinary and extraordinary is that little extra.” – Jimmy Johnson
4. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” – Robert Schuller
5. “Each morning we are born again. What we do today is what matters most.” – Buddha
6. “Someday is not a day of the week.” – Denise Brennan-Nelson
7. “Happiness is not something readymade. It comes from your own actions.” – Dalai Lama
8. “Either you run the day, or the day runs you.” – Jin Rohn
9. It does not matter how slowly you go as long as you do not stop.” – Confucius
10. “The best way to predict the future is to invent it.” – Alan Kay
These are just some quotes that will give you the motivation to start your day! A simple way to get started right is to practice mindfulness at home through everyday activities. Read up on 6 ways you can be mindful at home!
Evolve has a range of guided audios which allow you to stay balanced and relaxed through the day, with mindfulness made light and joyful! The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!