In a super-connected world, there is so much happening around us. Some good, some bad. We face stress, anger, anxiety and so many other problems. At such a time, it’s good to have ways to boost your mood. It involves doing something that makes you happy, taking a break from everything and relaxing. Sometimes, even words can help.
Here are 10 positive quotes to boost your mood!
1. “Happiness is an uphill battle. Wear the good shoes.” – Kurt Vonnegut
2. “Once you replace negative thoughts with positive ones, you’ll start having positive results.” – Willie Nelson
3. “Yesterday is not ours to recover, but tomorrow is ours to win or lose.” — Lyndon B. Johnson
4. “Happiness is like jam. You can’t spread even a little without getting some on yourself.” – Anonymous
5. “Every day, there are 1,440 minutes. That means we have 1,440 daily opportunities to make a positive impact.”— Les Brown
6. “I’m a very positive thinker, and I think that is what helps me the most in difficult moments.” – Roger Federer
7. “Keep your face to the sunshine and you cannot see a shadow.” — Helen Keller
8. “The man who removes a mountain begins by carrying away small stones.” — Chinese Proverb
9. Talk to yourself the way you’d talk to someone you love. – Karen Salmansohn
10. “You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf.” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
When you find yourself in a bad mood or you’re stuck, come back to these quotes and know that it will get better. Take a couple of deep breaths and smile, it’ll help ease the tension and release any stress.
Evolve has a range of guided audios that make meditation light and joyful, so you can practice mindfulness everyday! The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!