Sometimes, we all need a bit of motivation to pick ourselves up. We need that little bit of inspiration to keep going and attack the day. Sometimes, we just want to put a smile on our face.
Here’s 15 motivational quotes movies that will inspire you to dream bigger, do better and connect with yourself and be more mindful.
1. “I never look back. It distracts from the now.” — Edna Mode, The Incredibles
2. “Can you hear it? The music? I can hear it everywhere. In the wind, in the air, in the light. It’s all around us. All you have to do is open yourself up. All you have to do is listen.” — Evan Taylor, August Rush
3. “The past can hurt. But the way I see it, you can either run from it or learn from it.” — Rafiki, The Lion King
4. “Happiness can be found, even in the darkest of times, if one only remembers to turn on the light.” — Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Prisoner of Azkaban
5. “Life moves pretty fast. If you don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it.” – Ferris Bueller, Ferris Bueller’s Day Off
6. “You know how everyone’s always saying seize the moment? I don’t know, I’m kinda thinking it’s the other way around. You know, like the moment seizes us.” – Boyhood
7. “It is not our abilities that show what we truly are… it is our choices.” – Albus Dumbledore, Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets
8. “Only if you find peace within yourself will you find true connection with others.” – Before Sunrise
9. “You’ve got this. Most of the time, the challenges you face are those you were already built to handle.” – Gladiator
10. “The more you know who you are, and what you want, the less you let things upset you.” – Lost in Translation
11. “A laugh can be a very powerful thing. Why, sometimes in life, it’s the only weapon we have.” – Roger Rabbit, Who Framed Roger Rabbit?
12. “The flower that blooms in adversity is the most rare and beautiful of all.” Mulan
13. “Why do we fall sir? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up.” – Alfred, Batman Begins
14. “The night is darkest just before the dawn. And I promise you, the dawn is coming.” – Harvey Dent, The Dark Knight
15. “It’s what you do right now that makes a difference.” – Black Hawk Down
Movies have the power to make us smile, laugh, cry and feel a range of emotions all at once. That’s the beauty of art and cinema. If you liked these feel-good quotes, try watching any of these feel-good movies today!