When stressed, relief can be found through talking to a loved one, simple exercises, meditation to stress less and even stress management strategies. Sometimes, in order to stress less in the moment, words of wisdom help as well. It brings a sense of empathy and you feel like you can relate to what others are saying or experiencing!
Here are some quotes to help you stress less and feel light during times of tension
1. “You can’t stop the waves but you can learn to surf” – Jon Kabat-Zinn
2. “Laughter helps bring balance to a stressful situation – Kala Stevenson
3. “A calm mind is the ultimate weapon against your challenges” – Bryant McGill
4. “A diamond is a piece of coal that did very well under stress” – Henry Kissinger
5. “Nothing is permanent in this wicked world — not even our troubles.” – Charlie Chaplin
6. “It’s okay to fall apart sometimes. Tacos fall apart and we still love them.” – Karen Salmonsohn
7. “Just when the caterpillar thought the world was ending, she became a butterfly.” – Barbara Baines Howard
8. “Breath is the power behind all things…. I breathe in and know that good things will happen.” —Tao Porchon-Lynch
9. “Many a calm river begins as a turbulent waterfall, yet none hurtles and foams all the way to the sea.” —Mikhail Lermontov
10. “Breathe. Let go. And remind yourself that this very moment is the only one you know you have for sure.” —Oprah Winfrey
Anytime you are feeling stressed, read these quotes and check our other quotes on stress and anxiety! You will definitely feel lighter! Listen to our stress audios on the Evolve app which helps you reduce stress within minutes.