There will be many times you will face a tough and challenging day. It could be due to a variety of reasons, including work stress, personal issues, anxiety, anger or just an off mood. This is normal and it is okay to feel sad at such times.
When things are tough, it’s important to be able to feel positive. You can do so by indulging in things that make you feel happy and even meditation! Another great way to do it is to read quotes that can help you get through the tough days and feel good again.
10 quotes to get you through the toughest days
1. “You cannot protect yourself from sadness without protecting yourself from happiness.” — Jonathan Safran Foer
2. “It will never rain roses: when we want to have more roses, we must plant more roses. — George Eliot
3. “Heavy hearts, like heavy clouds in the sky, are best relieved by the letting of a little water. — Christopher Morley
4. “A problem is a chance for you to do your best.” — Duke Ellington
5. “Next to trying and winning, the best thing is trying and failing.” — L.M. Montgomery
6. “Tough times never last, but tough people do.” — Robert Schuller
7. “Promise me you’ll always remember: You’re braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.” — Christopher Robin to Pooh, A.A. Milne
8. “In three words I can sum up everything I’ve learned about life. It goes on.” — Robert Frost
9. “If you fell down yesterday, stand up today.” — H.G. Wells
10. “To be tested is good. The challenged life may be the best therapist.” — Gail Sheehy
When things get tough, look for these words and find inspiration and energy to make it through and feel good. You can even try practicing gratitude meditation, try simple stress relief exercises or reduce any anxiety you’re feeling in the moment. Look at more of our quotes on happiness, positivity and motivation here!
Evolve has a range of guided audios that help you proactively manage stress, reduce anxiety and make mindfulness light and joyful, so you can be balanced anytime! The Evolve app is now live globally on Android & Apple, click here to try for free!